Our highest level comprehensive warranty gives you the same component protection as JCB’s manufacturer warranty. Scot JCB will provide cover from 2,000 hours up to 10,000 hours (dependent on model, see website for more information) for up to five years from the retail date.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- JCB PremierCover protects your machine against defects which can arise from faulty materials or workmanship for an agreed number of hours (not including any failures which are attributable to wear and tear, alteration of specification, accident or fire)
- Total peace of mind by ensuring maximum up time, productivity and performance
- Every part of your machine is covered with the exception of attachments, non factory approved additions, bulbs, fuses, non JCB branded tyres and ground engaging
- Your JCB must be serviced by Scot JCB in accordance with the operator’s handbook and within 50 hours of the agreed service interval
- Where applicable, JCB LiveLink must be activated on the unit and used to record all service hours throughout the JCB PremierCover contract
- Genuine JCB parts and lubricants must be used for all servicing and repair work