30 Mar 2020
As we continue to monitor the Covid-19 outbreak and Government advice, we would like to reassure all customers that The Scot JCB Group is still open to support key services going forward. We hope that you will understand that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our first priority in this very difficult time.
Scot JCB, A M Phillip Agritech, Kelso & Lothian Harvesters, Stewart Plant Sales and Scot Industrial Air’s sales, parts, and service are here to support you.
**UPDATE – 30/03/2020**
- Edinburgh Depot is closed however all service calls will be managed through Glasgow
- Dundee Depot is closed however an emergency call out service is available
- Glasgow Depot will close on Saturdays until further notice except for emergency call outs
- All Stewart Plant Sales Service calls will be managed by Scot JCB Glasgow
- If you are still looking for a new or used machine:
- Our Sales Engineers will be happy to speak to or video conference you discuss your requirements. If you do not know who your Sales contact is then please email email@example.com
- You can view all our used machinery on our website
Parts and Service
- Our Parts and Service departments will remain operational however we would ask that you following these guidelines:
- Call depot first to ensure parts required are available
- Do not enter the building, a parts advisor will bring your parts out to you
- Stay at least 2m from employees and other customers
- Please note you can buy genuine JCB parts online
If you have any questions on the above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local depot.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and support in these uncertain times. We will update you as soon as there are any changes to these arrangements.
Robin Bryant and Iain Bryant
Joint Managing Directors of the Scot JCB Group